It’s that time of the year again, Museum Night at the V&A Waterfront on Thursday 27 June. With a range of participating museums and other attractions open from 17:00 – 22:00, the public is sure to be enticed.
Many of the museums and attractions will offer free admission, some others will have half price admission. Before you head, here’s a look at the list of participating venues:
– Cape Medical Museum (free)
– Iziko Maritime Centre (free)- Chavonnes Battery Museum (free)
– Robben Island Jetty 1 (free)
– Nelson Mandela Gateway (free)
– Zeitz MOCAA (half price / R50, free for under 18s and student card holders)
– Two Oceans Aquarium (half price / R45 – R92.50, see their website for all price tiers)
But wait, there’s more:
– The Cape Wheel
– Everard Read + CIRCA Galleries (free)
Don’t miss out on a fun way to spend a winter night, especially since this will be the only Waterfront edition of Museum Night for the year.