Netflix has a wide range of family-friendly series that are perfect for binge-watching with the kids. Here are some of the great series that are both entertaining and educational for the whole family:
- “Stranger Things” – This science fiction-horror series is set in the 1980s and follows the disappearance of a young boy and the strange events that follow. The show features a cast of lovable characters and a compelling storyline that will keep the whole family hooked.
- “The Umbrella Academy” – Based on the comic book series of the same name, “The Umbrella Academy” follows a group of seven siblings with extraordinary powers who must come together to solve the mystery of their father’s death. With its unique blend of humour, action, and drama, this show is a hit with both kids and adults.
- “A Series of Unfortunate Events” – Based on the popular book series by Lemony Snicket, “A Series of Unfortunate Events” follows the misadventures of the three Baudelaire orphans as they try to uncover the mystery of their parents’ death and evade the evil Count Olaf.
- “The Magic School Bus Rides Again” – This reboot of the classic educational series follows Ms. Frizzle and her class of kids as they go on wild and educational adventures in their magical school bus. The show is a great way to introduce kids to science and other subjects in a fun and engaging way.
- “Boss Baby: Back in Business” – Based on the popular DreamWorks Animation movie, “Boss Baby: Back in Business” follows the adventures of Boss Baby as he tries to balance his job as a top executive at Baby Corp with his family life. The show is filled with humour, action, and heart and is a hit with kids and parents alike.
These series are a great way to bring the family together for some quality time and a good binge-watch session. They are all available to stream on Netflix, so grab the popcorn and start watching!